• 6.1‑inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel (2).
• Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos.
• Pro camera system with 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video (3), Smart HDR (4), Night mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
• Up to 22 hours of video playback (4)
• Durable design with Ceramic Shield
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance (5)
• 5G for super-fast downloads and high-quality streaming (1)
• iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before (6)
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging (7)
(1) Data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sg/iphone/cellular.
(2) The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(3) Coming soon
(4) Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
(5) iPhone 13 Pro is spill, splash and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
(6) Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
(7) Accessories are sold separately.