• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display2 featuring Always-On and ProMotion
• Dynamic Island, a magical new way to interact with iPhone
• 48MP Main camera for up to 4x greater resolution
• Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
• Action mode for smooth, steady, hand-held videos
• Vital safety technology — Crash Detection1 calls for help when you can’t
• All-day battery life and up to 23 hours of video playback (3)
• A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. Super-fast 5G connectivity (4)
• Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance (5)
• iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalise, communicate and share (6)
(1) Emergency SOS uses a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
(2) The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(3) Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
(4) Data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sg/iphone/cellular.
(5) iPhone 14 Pro is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
(6) Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Go to apple.com/sg/iphone/compare for the complete set.