To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We want our products to optimize your Audio experience, so if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we gladly exchange under the following Terms and Conditions (see below). If you get defective piece within 7 days of receiving your orders, please do the following to exchange your item with us:
– Report your exchange (please provide your invoice number and name of good(s) to be exchange.
– Bring it back to our Nordcom One #06-07.
– Once we receive the product we will immediately inspect the good to make sure it meets our terms and conditions (see below).
– If the returned product meets our requirements we will do the 1 to 1 exchange (*if item in stock).
Terms and Conditions for Returns:
– Items must be unused and in their original condition.
– All original tags and packaging must be attached to the item.
– Sale, Free, Limited Edition items cannot be exchanged.
* We reserves the right to reject any exchange claim.
(1) The item I purchased is DOA (dead on arrival).
If you have an item that has arrived faulty and is within 7 days DOA (Dead on Arrival) period*, you must submit a Return Request (RMA) prior to any item being returned. Please make sure to give us full details of the fault with serial numbers so we can process the RMA quickly. We will contact you and provide you with return instructions via E-mail In order to assist you with your DOA faulty product, it will need to be returned to us so we can test and confirm that it is faulty first.
*All items in the Package must be Complete for Exchange if customer request claim as DOA (Dead on Arrival).
(2) The item I purchased has become faulty within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
If you have an item that has become faulty and is still within the manufacturer’s warranty period, you must send back to appointed Service Centre or Collection Point for Warranty Claim (RMA).
Data contained in the storage device (Hard Drive, SSD, Memory Cards, and USB Memory Sticks) is not covered under warranty. Customers need to backup their data before the device is sent back. Most devices are returned overseas and replaced locally. E Nation takes no responsibility for any loss of data. We recommend that all our customers make regular backups of data.
(3) The item can’t get Warranty Claim.
*All Laptop / Desktop / hardware components come with Original Manufacturer Warranty, any Accidental Damage is not covered by Manufacturer Warranty.
What Manufacturer Warranty does NOT cover:
– Liquid spilled on or in unit
– Drops, falls, and other collisions
– Electrical surge
– Damaged or broken LCD due to a drop or fall
– Damage due to fire
– Intentional damage (such as hammer marks)
– Normal wear
– Cosmetic damage
*The warranty is void on overclocked components used outside the manufacture’s safe operating parameters.
*The warranty is void on Graphic Card back warranty stick been tear off or damage due to changing 3rd party Cooling System.
We Reserve The Rights:
– Not to offer a exchange for items returned without any legitimate proof of purchase, were sign of use, missing original packing and all original accessories.
– Not to offer any service to Laptop/Desktop loaded non genuine operating software.