Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to us! You’re one click away to getting our latest promotions and updates.
We want our products to optimize your Audio experience, so if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we gladly exchange under the following Terms and Conditions (see below). If you get defective piece within 7 days of receiving your orders, please do the following to exchange your item with us:
– Report your exchange (please provide your invoice number and name of good(s) to be exchange.
– Bring it back to our Nordcom One #06-07.
– Once we receive the product we will immediately inspect the good to make sure it meets our terms and conditions (see below).
– If the returned product meets our requirements we will do the 1 to 1 exchange (*if item in stock).
– Items must be unused and in their original condition.
– All original tags and packaging must be attached to the item.
– Sale, Free, Limited Edition items cannot be exchanged.
* We reserves the right to reject any exchange claim.
If you have an item that has arrived faulty and is within 7 days DOA (Dead on Arrival) period*, you must submit a Return Request (RMA) prior to any item being returned. Please make sure to give us full details of the fault with serial numbers so we can process the RMA quickly. We will contact you and provide you with return instructions via E-mail In order to assist you with your DOA faulty product, it will need to be returned to us so we can test and confirm that it is faulty first.
*All items in the Package must be Complete for Exchange if customer request claim as DOA (Dead on Arrival).
If you have an item that has become faulty and is still within the manufacturer’s warranty period, you must send back to appointed Service Centre or Collection Point for Warranty Claim (RMA).
Data contained in the storage device (Hard Drive, SSD, Memory Cards, and USB Memory Sticks) is not covered under warranty. Customers need to backup their data before the device is sent back. Most devices are returned overseas and replaced locally. E Nation takes no responsibility for any loss of data. We recommend that all our customers make regular backups of data.
*All Laptop / Desktop / hardware components come with Original Manufacturer Warranty, any Accidental Damage is not covered by Manufacturer Warranty.
What Manufacturer Warranty does NOT cover:
– Liquid spilled on or in unit
– Drops, falls, and other collisions
– Electrical surge
– Damaged or broken LCD due to a drop or fall
– Damage due to fire
– Intentional damage (such as hammer marks)
– Normal wear
– Cosmetic damage
*The warranty is void on overclocked components used outside the manufacture’s safe operating parameters.
*The warranty is void on Graphic Card back warranty stick been tear off or damage due to changing 3rd party Cooling System.
– Not to offer a exchange for items returned without any legitimate proof of purchase, were sign of use, missing original packing and all original accessories.
– Not to offer any service to Laptop/Desktop loaded non genuine operating software.